ZANESVILLE CITY HALF MARATHON
Please join us for the 3rd annual Zanesville City Half Marathon, 5k and 1 mile!
WHEN / WHERE
Saturday, September 12th
Zane Landing, downtown Zanesville. The race will start and end at this location
Participants will enjoy a route throughout the city of Zanesville. Begins and ends in downtown Zanesville You’ll enjoy a scenic route through historic neighborhoods, finishing across the world famous Y Bridge.
Half Marathon - 7:00am
5k Run/ Walk - 7:15am
1 Mile Run/Walk - 7:15am
Awards will be issued to the top three overall male/female finishers in the Half Marathon and the 5k.
Awards will also be issued to the top male/females in each of the following age categories:
14-under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
The 1 mile Run/Walk will not be eligible for awards.
Results will be published on our website at www.muskingummultisports.com following the conclusion of the race.
RACE PACKETS & FINISHLINE PERKS
Packet pick-up will begin Friday September 11th 2:00 PM -8:00 PM @ Secrest Auditorium 334 Shinnick St, Zanesville, OH 43701
Your race packet will include a gender specific race-shirt with the official race logo, finish line food and beverage. All participates registered by August 12th are guaranteed a t shirt. Extra t-shirts will be first come first serve basis after August 12th.
1. Register online here by clicking the "REGISTER NOW" button
2. Print or Pick up a registration form then drop-off or mail the entry form to:
Muskingum County Community Foundation
Attn. Hanna Luburgh Agin
534 Putnam Ave. Zanesville, OH 43701
3. A printable entry is available at the top of this page.
4. Packet pick-up will begin Friday September 11th 2:00 PM -8:00 PM @ Secrest Auditorium 334 Shinnick St, Zanesville, OH 43701
5. Race Morning Registration / Packet Pickup will be 5:45am - 6:45pm Only.
Register prior to August 11th / on or before September 11th / On Race Day
½ Marathon: $50.00 / $55.00 / $60.00
5k: $30.00 / $35.00 / $40.00
1 Mile: $15.00 / $20.00 / $25.00
For any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR contact Race Director Hanna Luburgh-Agin 740.624.5057
Raise funds which will expand charitable giving and improve quality of life in Muskingum County according to our cornerstone objectives
1. Increasing life expectancies of children and adults in Muskingum County
Decrease rates of substance addiction
Decrease obesity rates of children and adults
2. Increasing number of sports participation in area facilities
3. Increasing usage of parks and open spaces
4. Increasing opportunities for wellness and recreation
Holiday Inn Express
1101 Spring St. Zanesville, oh 43701
500 Monroe St Zanesville
Best Western B R Guest
4929 East Pike Rd
Zanesville, Ohio 43701